Nursing negligence
Nursing Negligence and Nursing Malpractice Blog



This is a blog all about Nursing Negligence from a legal and civilian Standpoint. Being a nurse trying to thrive in a competitive nation like the United States, one can never be so sure about trying to finish a shift without fearing a summon is waiting for tomorrow's duty.

My name is Jake Bongayan, RN and im trying to get my hands dirty on the topics of legal proceedings of nursing home laws, nursing malpractice and negligence, attorneys that might be of help whenever a lawsuit comes up, as well as settlements that might come in handy in the future.

Im on my way to working as a nursing home care nurse in California in the near future. But before this, Ive heard a lot of rumors about nurses having problems with lawsuits against them usually because of nursing negligence and nursing malpractice. This is where this blog is all about.

I want to blog everything on this topic so if youll be working (or are currently working in a nursing home or hospital) in United States, Canada or United Kingdom, you will be more aware of the things that might just save you from legal issues.

I very much welcome you, and your friends to join me in my journey in being more informed nurse and be cautioned of nursing negligence and nurse malpractices.

1 comments

  1. Cleansweep RN  

    May 6, 2009 at 12:07 AM

    thanks nursejay for the add. i also added yo to my blog roll. I'll check your post here every now and then.

    have a nice day, happy blogging

Recommended By Asbestos Health